Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reflection/evaluation:

My biggest difficulty throughout the whole assignment was the storyboarding, this is because i found it hard to draw the scenes.
My planning and research helped me write my treatment as i didnt have to start from scratch, i could just use the notes i already had to write my character profiles and locations.
The activities and templates helped me create
• Discuss how the activities and templates helped you to create effective storyboards;
• Describe any problems or difficulties you encountered in this unit or during the writing/design process.
• Describe any skills, techniques or tricks you have discovered during the project;

Discuss your feelings about the pre-production task:
• Are you satisfied with the final result?
• Did you manage your time effectively?
• Are there things you would like to change?
• If you could start again what would you do differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment